What do I need to secure my reservation?

A copy of your driver's license, insurance card and a valid credit card for the deposit.

How old do I have to be to rent a campervan?

21 with a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.

How much is the booking deposit?

It is 25% at time of reservation.

What is the minimum number of days I can rent for?

We have a three night minimum.

How much is the damage deposit?

There is a $500 damage deposit payable the day prior to the rental that is returned when the campervan is returned with no damage.

What is your cancellation policy?

The deposit is refundable up to four weeks prior to reservation start date. However, we will make our best effort to re-book your rental and then also refund you the deposit fee.


Where can I pick up and drop off my campervan?

We're located in Alaska's main city, Anchorage, approximately 10 minutes from the Anchorage international airport. Airport transfers can be arranged on request, but are subject to availability. Please inquire at time of booking.

I will be covering a lot of ground - can I increase the allowed mileage?

Absolutely! All campervan rentals include 150 daily miles, averaged over the rental period, at no additional charge. Road warriors have the option of purchasing another 100 miles per day at $10 per day or unlimited miles at $15 per day.

Can I enter into Canada?

Sure! The customs officials will require a valid passport and the rental agreement at a minimum. Please refer to the current requirements with the Canadian authorities before heading that direction.

What are the restrictions on travel with the vehicle?

Most of Alaska's main highways are well maintained but there are some roads that are poorly maintained with potholes, loose gravel and more as they are intended to be 4x4 trails. Northern Access campervans are only permitted to travel on paved roads. The most notable prohibited roads are the Dalton Highway and the Denali Highway.


How much are taxes?

In Alaska, there is an 8% municipality tax and a 3% state tax for campervan rentals.

How does insurance work?

Your personal insurance is can be the primary insurance at no additional cost to the renter. You must have liability and collision coverage if choosing to use your own insurance. If you don't have insurance, we can supply it at a rate of $25/day.

Can I bring my pet?

Pets are approved on a case-by-case basis. If your pet is approved, there is an additional $25 cleaning charge per day.